Saturday, March 29, 2014

A tribute to Araqnid and Mojo. TEAMWORK KILLS!

As we reflect on our previous training courses, it is important to recognize the need for integration.
This is where the butter meats the bread.   With these new practice skills its going to take time to learn to use them, position your team and find a enemy capable of quality combat.  Each new map for whatever new game your playing will lead to learning new tactics and skill sets.  You have to be readily available to adapt to new tactics and techniques and apply them to the battlefield.

With all of the skills working together you will be able to sit back and watch the events unfold.  You have to actively practice these skills for them to become second nature.  Keep pushing your guys to work in pairs and together because it is the very nature of survival.  Two is always better then one. A combination of all skills will lead to success.  Follow your leaders instructions and work with your partner.  Remember the Key to success is to WORK TOGETHER!  Teamwork Kills!

X



One last thing I want to talk about quickly before I figure out what to write about next is that I am by no means the most perfect man in the world.  I am only as good as my team mates because without them I am nothing.  I want to throw there names out there quickly and give thanks to those who help make me great.

My crew and I have formed our own clan after leaving the Armored Fist Community.  We are Iniquity, which means immoral or grossly unfair behavior.  Look up the definition as it defines my guys and I perfectly.

Greeneyedghost our fearless leader and super capable solider also a Army veteran and a great man.  Ghost is also a streamer so please follow him on twitch and learn from him as I have.  www.twitch.tv/greeneyedghost

ListedEZ  The crazy Canadian kick boxer and youtube sensation.  One of the best motherfuckers to crawl in a trench with.  He will make you laugh so hard you'll cry.  Chalkey White your the man!  https://www.youtube.com/user/Listedez

Tonic The craziest kid I've ever met and the best fucking pilot in Arma!  We have done some Crazy shit and I look forward to our future adventures brother!  http://www.twitch.tv/tonicxvs

Irish Rage Virus my best drinking buddy!  Your crazy antics have been an inspiration to me and have totally changed how I look at streaming and twitch.  You have been a blessing and such a positive force in my life and streaming career. You have helped me in some many ways I can never repay them all.

Chaka The Hammer! Chaka without you my nights would be boring.  Thanks for being a great troop and supporting a brother man!

Kirby one of the best dudes I know.  A great Lone wolf and his team skills have improved hugely lately. Thanks for supporting me and being my wingman Kirbs!

Bojacks The best damn Jamaican I've ever met.  (He's actually from Hawaii)  Thanks Bo for being who you are brother!

Tehgrimza another Army Vet and my ST2 Brother!  We look forward to the day you return to us and play FPS again!


No comments:

Post a Comment